Private. Comfy. Right on the Beach!
Our bungalows are perched just fifteen feet from the water, across white sand beach of Vaimaanga, in Rarotonga, Cook Islands. Find out more about each bach below, and consider us for your next vacation rental.
- Each bungalow has a queen size bed
- Ceiling fan for air circulation
- Inside bathroom contains sink, toilet, and shower
- There is also an outdoor shower
- For cooking, there is a microwave, toaster, and two electric burners, as well as a hot water kettle and french press.
- New Full-sized refrigerators.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, and dishtowels.
- Outdoor BBQ
- A local transport service will pick you up at the airport
- Free local calling. You will not have to waste money on calling cards or worry about roaming charges.
- WiFi access available. Prepaid cards are available at four different price points: $15, $36, $50, $64. These can be purchased as needed from Wigmore’s down the street. Prices are based on the volume of data you will need to transfer. (50MB – $15.00 150MB – $36.00 250MB – $50.00400MB – $64.00)
- No mini-bar, but on the property you will find coconuts, passionfruit, bananas, limes, lemons, papayas, hot peppers, carambola (star fruit), and avocados. These are all seasonal, but you are welcome to harvest. (Also, feel free to take advantage of the noni trees & Aloe Plants for scratches and health needs.) And if you can catch one of the wild chickens, you can have that too!